(10-13) years old.
About the course:
Machine learning is making machines program themselves to perform tasks without programming them directly, and because machine learning is the latest concepts of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and artificial intelligence; The “first level” machine learning curriculum has been prepared in proportion to the age group. This curriculum contains the concept of machine learning, the difference between traditional programming and machine learning, and explains the importance of machine learning and some of its applications, the concept of image classification in machine learning, as well as applications to the concepts of machine learning. Machine learning using Scratch.
Introducing the areas of the fourth industrial revolution
Qualifying young people with artificial intelligence skills and its applications
Gain programming skills as a future language
Gain self-confidence and constructive thinking.
Future skills in the field of the fourth industrial revolution.
Recommendations for more workshops:
Artificial Intelligence - Smart City
Course Reviews (0)
You must log in to post a commentLogin
- paython programming
- Introduction to Data Science 1
- Introduction to Data Science 2
- Introduction to Data Science 3
- Machine Learning Workshop (level two)
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop (First Level)
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop (second level)
- Stories and science fiction
- Workshop XO
- Learn the basics of chess
- artistic crafts
- Artificial Intelligence Workshop
- Data and Thought Journey
- Open Data Day
- A walk in the data market
- simplify the denominator
- تقنية المعلومات
- Dolor quas ipsa dol